Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Hollywood Photo Shoot!



I don’t mind taking photos anymore. Sure, in high school and college, I smiled…sometimes, but more often than not, I kept my lips sealed. It wasn’t fun. I had a gap and a very crooked side tooth. Don’t get me wrong, I still smiled and I was a happy person, but every time my friends and I would get together the first thing I would notice about the picture was that my confidence was slightly lacking. This was because I felt like I had to hide my smile, in turn hide who I was.

I think our smiles -- similar to our eyes -- are a reflection of what we are, where we’ve been, and how we view the world. I wanted my smile to be the best it could be so when people looked at me they could look behind the superficial and see me.

Finally at 20 years old I went and got braces, the high tech Damon System braces to be specific. I could afford them for myself at this time and I knew if I did it then, by the time I graduated they would be off and I could take on the world with a fiercely bold and beautiful grin.

So now the braces are off and very recently I experienced my first photo shoot since their removal!
The photo shoot was arranged by the company that makes the Damon System as part of an effort to promote the benefits of braces to people who want a broad, beautiful smile.

The Damon System people flew me to LA and set me up in a great hotel, pretty fab considering living in New York and starting a new life isn’t exactly champagne and caviar.

The photo shoot was a breeze… we all worked very well together (many people work on one shoot, it’s surprising considering it’s all just for one pretty picture) and I hear they got some great shots.

For about 5-6 hours we did photos. Then for the next hour or so we did a video that gave me the opportunity to discuss what the Damon System has done for me and what I know it can do for anyone else who wants the confidence that only a beautiful smile can give!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen!

PS - check out the cool behind the scenes video!

1 comment:

geffryadams said...

yuo are a marverus girl and your smile is fantastic ,damon sistem is very good system .
cordialmente geffryadams

Blog Archive