Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fear

Here's something to think about. What holds you back from making a big decision? In my life fear was always staring me down, and someone somewhere was saying, "No, you can't" Oh boo hoo Jen, you may say, but I know you've heard this too, and no matter what I am telling you, don't let it break you.

Instead yell back (inadvertently) and say, "Oh, yes, I CAN." We've been underestimated in our days, we women, young and old, and will be continually underestimated, but it's okay, because let other assumptions of your strength, our strength becomes fuel for the fire.

So this may seem a bit abstract for a braces spokesperson to be blogging about, but this is a huge fraction of my personal mantra. Bottom line, feel free to do, what is you want to do and its okay to be a little afraid because that feeling can push you forward if you allow it.

No comments:

Blog Archive